SAFF has just been awarded the project to construct a new manifold for East Marun 3 Production Facility which is located 60km from Ahwaz towards the west. The client is NISOC and the project duration is 23 months. This will be SAFF’s first onshore PCC project which can be considered as an important milestone. The scope of work for this project includes:
- Civil works (leveling of the site 120 x 105 m, fabrication of supports, fabrication steel walkways, construction of concrete culverts, construction of electrical room, construction of foundation, construction of a 210 m2 office for the client, construction of access roads, construction of a covered parking, construction of a guard room, construction of two bridges, painting, etc)
- Mechanical works (fabrication and installation of new manifold with 42 inlet lines, fabrication and installation of 10 dividers, separation of 24 wells and connecting them to the new manifold, fabrication and installation of 9 outlet headers, fabrication and installation of firefighting system, installation of sampler and adding 4 lines in the existing southern manifold, installation of 3 ton overhead crane, installation of 2 air compressors, and blasting and painting, removal of old pipelines, testing, commissioning, etc).
- Electrical works (cabling, installation of lighting system, installation of telephone system, installation of earthing system, etc)
- Instrumentation works (installation of transmitters, installation of indicators, installation electrical valves, installation of control room control system, etc)
- Procurement works (for all mechanical items, electrical items, instrumentation items, and part of civil materials)